If you live in the Huntsville area, Calhoun Community College and Drake State Community and Technical College offer the WorkKeys assessment.
WorkKeys is a job skills assessment system measuring “real world” skills that employers believe are critical to job success. Assessments are available in the following areas:
ACT WorkKeys Test Prep
In order to prepare for these assessments, students can acquire online tutorials through Calhoun’s ACT Testing Center. For more information on ACT WorkKeys Test Prep, please call 256-306-2522.
Interested in taking the ACT WorkKeys at Calhoun? Learn more.
The applicants will be assessed in the following skill areas:
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
- Applied Mathematics
Peace Officers’ have a choice of either Option 1 or Option 2
- The cost is $15 per section / $45 for all 3 sections.
- Drake State accepts cash or major credit cards.
- Applicants should allow approximately three hours for the assessment.
- Applicants are required to show a driver’s license photo ID.
- The WorkKeys assessment is administered every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Please contact the Testing Center to schedule an appointment at 256.551.3116 or email email@example.com.
- Drake State Assessment and Testing Center is located in Building 700 Room 705.
ACT Work Keys through Drake State Adult Education Program
To receive this free service, applicants must:
- Register with Adult Education
- Take the Test for Adult Basic Education Assessment (TABE) 3.5hrs
- Complete 15 hours of instruction
For more information visit the Drake State website.